Current Residents

Welcome Home

Access your Resident Portals

Most online resources are conveniently located inside the secure Resident Portals provided by each Association in the community. On your portal, you can view forms and documents, check the Association calendar, catch up on news and updates, view your account, set up payments, search for FAQs, and more.

If you live in a Townhome unit, you have access to both the Master Association Connect portal as well as your Townhome Association's portal, and some of the information will be unique to each. Don't worry: once you register, it's easy to toggle between the two by only logging in once.

Master Association

Visit your Connect portal

Townhomes I Association

Visit your Connect portal

Townhomes II Association

Visit your Connect portal

Townhomes III Association

Visit your Connect portal

Townhomes IV Association

Visit your Connect portal


Go to Cortland

Meet the Master Board of Directors

The Board of Directors for Independence Community Association is elected from the community to serve 2-year voluntary terms. They represent every homeowner and resident in the community and work to protect the Association's fiduciary interest, as well as enhancing the resident experience for everyone.




Vice President











Quick Questions

Challenges Logging In to Connect Resident Portals

If you're experiencing issues logging in to Connect Resident portals for your Association(s), click here to view a handy 3-step how-to guide for basic troubleshooting. If you still can't log in, contact Town Square Residents Club at 407-654-7479 or email [email protected].

Accessing Forms, Documents, and Minutes

For security purposes, most of these types of files are available on the Connect Resident portal for your specific Association (remember that if you are a Townhome owner, the Board meeting minutes for your Townhome Board are different from the meeting minutes for the Master Board, as one example). Once logged in, you'll find all of the publicly accessible files listed under "Forms and Documents" on the homepage. If you're looking for something specific and can't find it online, call Town Square Residents Club at 407-654-7479 or email [email protected].

Architectural Review Committee Applications

Independence homeowners are asked to complete and return an Architectural Review Committee (ARC) application for any substantial modifications to their homes and/or lots. These can include, but are not limited to, exterior paint color changes, roof color/style changes, screen rooms and enclosures, fences, removal/replacement/installation of trees, installation of play equipment, installation of swimming pools, additions to an existing structure, and more.

The Architectural Review Committee meets once a month, typically on the third Wednesday, to review and approve or disapprove applications. Homeowners must submit applications no later than 5 p.m. the Friday prior to the meeting for it to be considered. Townhome owners are reminded that additional approvals are needed from each Townhome Board of Directors in addition to the Master ARC.

Click here to download an ARC application, or log in to the Master Association Connect portal to complete an application online. If you have any specific questions, call Town Square Residents Club at 407-654-7479, or email [email protected].

Who are my local government contacts for the community?

Independence is located in unincorporated Orange County, Florida. Most government services are provided on the County level, such as:
- Law Enforcement by Orange County Sheriff's Office (emergency 9-1-1)
- Fire and EMS by Orange County Fire Rescue (emergency 9-1-1)
- Road & Sidewalk Maintenance by Orange County Public Works
- Retention Pond Maintenance by Orange County Public Works
- General County Information: Dial 3-1-1

Additional utility providers for the community include:
- Electrical Service & Streetlight Repairs by Duke Energy Florida
- Cable & Internet Services (in a bulk package) by Spectrum
- Natural Gas by Lake Apopka Natural Gas District
- Water & Sewer by Orange County Utilities Division
- Trash Collection by Orange County Solid Waste Division

What company manages Independence?

Independence Community and each of the Townhome Associations are professionally managed by FirstService Residential on behalf of the Boards of Directors. Click here to learn more about our management partners.

Cortland Independence is owned and managed by Cortland. Click here to visit their website.

The Independence Post

The Independence Post is our community's exclusive monthly newsletter. In each issue, you'll find news and messages from the community's Directors and Management team, as well as information about upcoming events and activities for the whole family to enjoy.

Read the latest issue of The Independence Post below.

Download the current issue
The News | Follow on Instagram: @timmossholder

Resident Support

The Association Management Office is located inside
Town Square Residents Club at 14213 Pleach Street, Winter Garden.

Your on-site FirstService Residential management team is available to assist you in person with any questions or concerns seven days a week.

For support outside business hours, please contact the
FirstService Residential 24/7 Resident Care Center at 866.378.1099.

  • Monday - Friday

    09:00 am – 05:00pm

  • Saturday - Sunday

    10:00am – 06:00pm